Acacia has a school-wide Title I program. Please click on the document below to see our Parent/Student/Teacher Compact.
Title I: Parents’ Right to Know
Parents of students attending Title I schools may request information on the professional qualifications of the student’s teacher. The information must state if
- the teacher meets State Qualifications/licensure requirements,
- the teacher is teaching under an Emergency Teaching Certificate,
- the teacher has a baccalaureate degree,
- the child receives services from a paraprofessional and
- the qualifications of the paraprofessional.